All submissions are due by December 14th, 2020. To submit an entry, email [email protected] with at least one photo of your gingerbread creation as well as your name, phone number, and address or library card number.
The first/primary image from each submission will be included in an online gallery. The winners will be decided by online public voting, Dec. 19th – 21st. The winners will be announced on December 22nd and prizes will be emailed out by Dec. 24th.
- All Seneca County residents or Ovid library card holders may enter.
- All entries are due by December 14th, 2020.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entries must be architectural structures comprised entirely of edible foodstuffs, with walls made from gingerbread. Exceptions include electronic lights and secondary decorations that are not part of the structure.
- Between 1 and 5 photos may be submitted, with the first photo being used in the voting gallery.