Our Mission Statement: The Edith B. Ford Memorial Library provides access to information and programs to inspire lifelong learning for the cultural, educational, and professional enrichment of our community.
One Card Many Libraries: The libraries of Cayuga, Cortland, Seneca, Tioga, and Tompkins County are all unified on a 1-card system allowing library users to use their library card to borrow materials from the 33 libraries which are a part of the Finger Lakes Library System. You may request, pick-up, and return items to any member library and the items will be delivered to the proper library.
A Fine Free Library: The libraries of the Finger Lakes Library System no longer charge late fees on returned items. The Ford Library only charges the borrower the current price of a book, if it has been lost or damaged and needs to be replaced.
- 3 weeks: Books, audiobooks, and most items.
- 1 week: DVDs and Videogames
- items with a renewal available will automatically renew. It is the responsibility of the borrower to replace any item(s) not returned.
How DO I? . . .
- RENEW an item – Eligible items will automatically renew. You can also request an extension.
- RETURN my items – Our bookdrop is located by the parking lot entrance. All Finger Lakes Library items can be returned at any location.
- CHECK OUT an E-BOOK – Online, or download the Libby App.
- GET TECH HELP – by appointment, email: [email protected]